SENCo Administrator Vacancy
To provide a secretarial, administrative support service to the SENCo and to be the Designated Support for children in care.
- Supporting the SENCo with daily administrative duties
- To liaise with colleagues, parents and carers, external professionals
- Working with the SENCo to manage the provision for children in care (including recording Pupil Premium spending)
- Updating pupil records and profiles
- Arranging and typing all correspondence and arranging visits to the school as necessary.
- Maintain appointment diary / reminder systems and other required records.
- Responding to queries and sharing information with relevant parties as directed.
- Minuting meetings as required
- Ensuring such work of a high standard and that confidentiality is maintained.
- Producing data on children in care as and when required
It is imperative that you have the passion for making a difference to the education and lives of the young people within the school and in building positive and supportive relationships. You should be a team player, resilient and motivated by challenge and have the ability to think creatively.