NHS Test and Trace: Covid-19 testing for staff and seconday school-aged students - January 2021
Information about testing in schools - latest information as of 06/01/2021
You may have heard that testing for those without Coronavirus symptoms is beginning across the country using new, quicker Covid-19 tests (known as 'lateral flow' tests).
Along with other protective measures we are taking, these tests will help students and staff to remain in school safely.
Please see the below attachments;
- Covid-19 Testing instructions
- NHS Test and Trace: Covid-19 testing for students letter
- NHS Test and Trace consent form for Covid-19 testing
- Asymptomatic testing in schools and colleges - FAQs
- The school's Privacy Notice
These will also be sent to parents/carers via text forms from the school and the consent forms can be filled in via a text link
At this current time, Meadows School remains open for children of critical workers and vulnerable students who need to be in school. A National Lockdown came into force in England as of 05/01/2021.